The Albany, 89 Albert Road – Blackpool FY1 4PW Tel: 01253 622 750
|Early Season Bed & Breakfast pp from||£27.50|
|Mon – Fri Bed & Breakfast pp from||£200.00|
|Mon – Fri Bed & Breakfast & Evening Meal pp from||£130.00|
|B&B for 1-week pp from||£175.00|
|B&B & Evening Meal 1-week pp from||£230.00|
|Single Evening Meals from||£12.50|
|Special Rates for Contractors & Workers||please enquire|
|Room Only Rates||please enquire|
CALL FOR BEST PRICE
“Adrian & Dawn look forward to welcoming you to THEIR Ideally located and friendly HOTEL”
- If you need to arrive earlier than our normal check-in times please contact us so we can ensure your room is ready on arrival.
- Guests must leave their room by 10.30 am on their departure date. Departures after 10.30am may be charged an additional night unless discussed with us first.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for any theft; loss or damage to guest’s personal belongings unless theft has occurred in the safe keeping of reception.
- Breakfast is served between 8.30 am – 9:15 am. Evening Dinner is served at 5.00pm. Some foods may contain traces of NUT, WHEAT & GLUTEN please make sure you tell us of any special dietary requirements.
- Limited parking spaces are available at The Albany but strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- Should you need to cancel or change your booking in any way please advise a member of staff immediately. We strongly encourage you take out some form of holiday insurance, which should include Cancellation, Curtailment, No Show, Theft, Loss and Damage.
- The Albany does not have a lift to any of its floors so please take this into consideration for disabled guests looking to book.
- We do not offer a PlayStation or children’s DVDs – please ensure you bring entertainment for any children travelling with you.
- Here at The Albany, we trust you will have a trouble free and enjoyable holiday, but we realise that occasionally things can go wrong. Should you feel you have any cause for complaint in any way please see one of The Managers of The Albany, Adrian or Dawn to give him/her a fair chance to correct the problem at the time it arises. It is considered extremely unreasonable for any guest to make any kind of criticism to us upon returning home, therefore, we will not enter into any such correspondence.